USC Conference Rooms
About: The USC’s 7 Conference Rooms are located on the third floor of the University Community Centre (UCC) and are available between 9:00AM – 10:00PM, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays and USC and Western closures).
Weekend booking requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. All bookings of USC Space require that a USC Productions Staff Member be present in the UCC. As we do not have regularly scheduled staff on-site on weekends, the USC must schedule the required staff to monitor the space and therefore a labour charge will apply to any booking requested for an event or meeting.
Capacity: Conference rooms have varying capacities from 10 up to 22 people.
- Each conference room is equipped with an LCD screen and wireless connectivity through the Mersive Solstice App.
- NO FOOD is permitted in the conference rooms with the exception of personal beverages and snack.
- Any costs associated with damage or additional cleaning required to return the room to its proper state shall be the responsibility of the reserved group.
- Conference rooms are not available for study purposes.
- Rental fees may apply to Non-USC Affiliated Groups or Non UCC Building occupants. These are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Please see the tabs on our main Reservation page for more information with regards to General Policies and Guidelines, Application Guidelines, Food and Catering Policies and Rates and Rental Information.
Need the Mersive Solstice App?
Enter the IP address on the display into a web browser, then click Get the App to download.
On a mobile device, download the free Mersive Solstice app from the app store.