Why Join a Club?
As a club member, you have the option to attend the clubs meetings and events. You will also have the opportunity to meet new people who share your interests, and become more involved in your Western community!
Club Executive Member
At this level, you are a member of the clubs executive team and help to organize and plan the different events and activities that occur within the club throughout the year. This is a great opportunity to meet new people, gain interpersonal skills and become deeply involved with the club.
Registration for the next academic year will open in September 2023.
Read through this Ratification Application 2023-2024 Presentation for guidance.
As of September 2023, a new USC Clubs Policy has been ratified including the Club Ratification Procedure. Information that you might have acquired from before will be outdated. Please see the policy here.
Group 1: new ratified clubs can start their club by January 2024 and have more than 30 paid members by January 31.
Group 2: new ratified clubs can opt to start their club September 2024.
We’re looking forward to seeing your new club applications! Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you have throughout the process.
All USC Ratified clubs are required to follow Clubs Policy and other USC and Western policies. It is important to have a good understanding of these policy documents as failure to comply can lead to clubs being sanctioned or de-ratified. Below you can find all Clubs Policy documents.
Visit the Clubs Governance Board page for more details.
Please note: we’re working to update our governance policies, we appreciate your patience! Last Update: September 2023
- Clubs Operating Policy
- Clubs Constitution Template
- Clubs Constitutional Amendment Procedure
- Clubs Code of Conduct
- Clubs Ratification Procedure
- Clubs De-Ratification Procedure
- Clubs and Faculty Council Event Approval Procedure
- Clubs Election Procedure
- Clubs Finance Procedure
- Club Hearings and Sanctions Procedure
- External Affiliation Acknowledgment Form
- USC Best Practice Policies (Controversial Events, Advertising, Food Regulations, Fundraising, Grants and Financial Assistance, Sales on Campus, Transportation, Sponsorship, Waivers and Emergency Contact Forms, Space Bookings on Campus, other relevant material for running your events)
- Campus Alcohol Policy (CAP)