USC Charity is an amazing way to get involved on campus. Not only are you able to give back to the Western Community but also to the London Community. We strive to bring attention to serious issues that are present in the world and inspire change and discussion through charity. Being a part of USC Charity is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that inspires a sense of purpose while teaching invaluable lessons. Peace, Love, Charity.
USC Charity would not be what it is today without all our amazing volunteers. Students are given the opportunity throughout the year to volunteer/participate in our amazing events, such as Relay for Life and Chit Chat with Charity. Details about how to volunteer and where to register will be given closer to the date of each particular event. Volunteer recruitment is on an as-needed basis. Make sure to visit our social media (@usccharity) to be kept in the loop regarding all events and ways to get involved.
- Aaliah Bint Sadoon (Charity Coordinator), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Assistant: Celina Tang, email@example.com
- Events Directors: Agnes Terek & Jannikaa Kathiramathamby, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay for Life Directors: Maija Nenonen & Anthony Berg, email@example.com
- Communications Directors: Precious Adekoya & Afifa Zia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Director: Ivan Qian, email@example.com