The University Students’ Council (USC) of Western University will meet on Wednesday, October 30th, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. for the fourth regular meeting of Council. The meeting is open to all students and community members and will be held in the UCC Community Room (UCC Rm 269).
Council will receive the following presentations:
- Allyship Network Coordinator, N. Dewey
- Marching Band, Q. Flemming
- USC Foundation, B. Jalayer and T. Solebo
- USC General Survey, N. Waltenbury
The following motions will be presented for discussion:
- Ratification of New Board Member
- Amendments to Advocacy Papers Policy
- Menstrual Products on Campus
- Sustainability Working Group Terms of Reference
- Advocacy Papers to be Commissioned: Ancillary Fees
- Advocacy Papers to be Commissioned: Experiential Learning
- By-Law 1 Change
- Deputy Speaker Terms of Reference Amendment
- Councillor Resignation and Replacement Policy
- Grants Fund Policy
- Executive Council Terms of Reference
- Standing Orders of Council
The full agenda is available here. The USC will release a Council Recap Media Advisory following the meeting. Please contact the USC Communications Officer with any questions.
The University Students’ Council (USC) is a student-led organization that exists to advocate for and represent the over 25,000 undergraduate students at Western University. Our mission is to enhance the education experience and quality of life for all undergraduates at Western University and our vision is that students have the power to change the world.
To enhance the educational experience and quality of life for all undergraduates at Western University