The University of Western Ontario’s Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching is co-presented by The University Student’s Council, The Bank of Nova Scotia and UWO Alumni Association, to recognize, celebrate and award excellence in undergraduate teaching. Each year four award recipients are selected by the USC Teaching Excellence Awards Committee comprised of the USC VP Internal, USC Teaching Awards Coordinator, USC Council members, Student-at-Large members, and Alumni members.
The objectives of the Teaching Awards program are:
▪ To provide support and recognition for the innovative teaching methods and techniques demonstrated by Western’s finest faculty members
▪ To further the quality of education that is provided for all students at Western
▪ To involve members of our corporate and alumni community in the promotion of excellence in teaching
For further information please contact Ron Bertolo (Teaching Quality & Awards Coordinator) at email@example.com
Join the Teaching Awards Committee!
- Committee Member Application (PDF)
– Apply by September 28th, 2014 at 11:59PM