The Spoke Restaurant located on the first floor of the UCC Building, Western University, are looking for part-time cooks and baristas to join our dynamic team. The Spoke operates a busy fast casual kitchen, café and bar, seven days per week, opening as early as 7:30 am-1:00am. The Spoke is an ideal part-time position for students.
• Under the direction of the Kitchen Manager, part-time cooks will be required to complete orders in a timely manner
• Adhere to Health & Safety policies, training and regulations
• Food preparation
• Station set-up and clean-up
• Team-based production line
• Passion for food and new learning opportunities
• Highly motivated to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
• Works well under pressure
• Available to work weekends and late nights
• We offer competitive pay for part-time employees
Tentative Start Date: Part-time cooks will commence in September 2019. Schedules will be coordinated with class schedules if applicable.
Contact: Please forward cover letter and resume to Adam Mortezof, Kitchen Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 519 661 2094
Applications due: August 31st at 5:00pm
Only those deemed qualified will receive notification of an interview. The University Students’ Council of the University of Western Ontario is an equal opportunity employer. The USC is committed to providing accommodations to those with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
|Job Category||Paid, Part-Time, USC|