The Wave Restaurant and Bar, located in the UCC Building, Western University, is looking for highly motivated part-time dishwashers with a passion for food to work within the operation. The Wave Restaurant is a multi-faceted venue of casual dining, socials, catering, weddings and private events. Open Monday-Friday, 11:00am-9:00pm, The Wave is an ideal part-time opportunity for those interested in working within the restaurant industry.
• Under the direction of the Executive Chef, dishwashers will ensure a high standard of cleanliness for the kitchen
• Adhere to Health & Safety policies, training and regulations
• Station set-up and clean up
• Team-based production line
• Passion for food and new learning opportunities
• Available to work days, evenings and weekends
• Highly motivated to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
• Works well under pressure
Tentative Start Date: Part-time opportunities will commence in September 2019.
Please forward Cover Letter and Resume by August 31, 2019 at 4:30 PM to:
Executive Chef Adam Fenn
The University Students’ Council
Room 340, UCC Building
FAX: (519) 661-2094
Only those deemed qualified will receive notification of an interview. The University Students’ Council of the University of Western Ontario is an equal opportunity employer. The USC is committed to providing accommodations to those with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
|Job Category||Paid, Part-Time, USC|