For information on any current election, please visit http://voteusc.ca
To maximize the opportunity for students to be involved in USC-governed elections at the University of Western Ontario, as candidates, voters and informed individuals.
· To ensure fairness and democracy
· To provide a manner of balloting that is efficient, effective, impartial and confidential
· To increase student awareness as to the occurrence of student elections
· To allow any student to be a candidate in an election, regardless of financial status
· To raise the level of debate surrounding student issues
· To protect the reputation of the University and the USC in the city and elsewhere
Elections are governed by the USC By-Law #2. Please see the Documents page for the most recent version of this by-law.