With more than 200 ratified clubs, there are plenty of options but you can still start a new one!
(Deadline for submitting for ratification is December 1st, 2019)
- Come up with an idea. Think it through and begin to envision what your proposed club could look like.
- Ensure that your club fits into the New Clubs Mandate, and is unique from other clubs and services.
- Put a team together for your club, with an Interim proposed President, VP Events, VP Finance, and VP Communications. Note: only undergraduate students can make up an Interim team.
- Draft a proposed constitution for your organization in accordance with the clubs constitution template.
- Collect and expression of interest from at least 25 undergraduate and graduate students who would be interested in joining.
- Put together a proposed event list and draft budget.
- Make a video or written statement in accordance with the Club Ratification Procedure.
- Submit the application to Clubs Governance Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your application is approved, you will hear back from the CGC.
- Start operations the following academic year!